Dredging For Environmental Remediation
The dredger will inevitably have a certain impact on the natural environment during the dredging process. In addition, various wastes generated by the construction ship during the production activities, as well as oil spills caused by possible navigation damage or mechanical damage, will affect the construction waters. The environment causes pollution. dredging for environmental remediation is essential
Therefore, for dredging for environmental remediation, we must strengthen the management of environmental protection, take effective environmental protection measures, prevent and reduce the pollution of the project to the environment, and protect the water quality, ecology and fishery resources of the construction water area.
Dredging Environmental Protection
Before carrying out the construction of the dredging for environmental remediation project, it is necessary to do a good job in the prevention and protection of the surrounding ecological environment, so as to ensure the smallest possible damage to the environment during the entire construction process and ensure the stable development of the ecological environment.
Analyze and demonstrate the excavation trenches according to the soil quality analysis and optimize the design at the design stage, try to ensure that the soil body will be relatively stable after the trench excavation in the construction stage, and the water and soil loss will be relatively small.
During the construction process, set up environmental protection facilities in strict accordance with the requirements of relevant national environmental protection standards. The waste, oily sewage, chemicals and other hazardous materials generated during construction must be strictly recycled, and they must be treated in a unified manner in accordance with regulations on a regular basis. It is strictly forbidden to randomly discard and discharge into the construction In the area of land or river.
Measures taken for the dredging of spoil. When determining the dredging plan, the nature of the dredged spoil should be carefully analyzed, and the use of the dredged spoil should be searched for as much as possible value. Reasonable planning and utilization should be carried out according to the maximum economic benefit plan.
When it will turn waste into treasure, it will produce huge economic and social benefits.
Dredging Environmental Protection Measures
- The company, the project department and the ship strengthen the leadership of environmental protection work. The company designates a special department and the project department designates a person to be responsible for dredging environmental protection work.
- Strictly abide by the laws and regulations of the country, and eliminate illegal activities during construction
- The construction vessel shall install anti-pollution equipment such as oil-water separators and alarm devices in accordance with the regulations, strengthen the inspection, maintenance and repair of the equipment, and ensure the good operation of the anti-pollution equipment, so as not to damage the environment or discharge pollution beyond the standard.
- Strengthen the maintenance and repair of ship machinery and equipment to prevent the occurrence of dripping and leakage, thereby reducing the generation of oily sewage. Ships receiving fuel supply operations must strictly follow the fuel supply safety operating regulations to prevent fuel leakage accidents from affecting the dredging environmental.
- The DGPS positioning system is used for precise positioning, and the ultra-deep and ultra-wide dredging wastes are strictly controlled to reduce water pollution caused by unnecessary dredging. Install a dumping recorder on the construction ship to ensure that the mud is dumped in place; keep the mud door closed to prevent mud leakage.
- Limit the time of invalid overflow and reduce the direct discharge of high-concentration mud caused by invalid overflow into the water. The overflow of the dredger is lowered below the water surface to reduce the possibility of silt suspension; the extraction of the cabin is carried out in the dumping area.
- Construction vessels are strictly prohibited from dumping oily sewage into the river at will. Strictly implement the “Ship Garbage Management Regulations”. Waste materials and domestic garbage should not be directly thrown into the water. Instead, they should be sorted and stored in special storage containers. After the ship is berthed, apply for professional units or departments to recycle the dirty oil, sewage and life of construction ships. Garbage and various solid or liquid wastes.
- Construction vessels are strictly prohibited from dumping oily sewage into the river at will. Strictly implement the “Ship Garbage Management Regulations”. Waste materials and domestic garbage should not be directly thrown into the water. Instead, they should be sorted and stored in special storage containers. After the ship is berthed, apply for professional units or departments to recycle the dirty oil, sewage, and life of construction ships. Garbage and various solid or liquid wastes can better protect the dredging environment.
- The construction vessel shall be equipped with sufficient oil-absorbing felt, wood chips, cotton yarn and other emergency anti-oil pollution materials to prevent accidents. Prevent marine oil spill accidents of construction vessels from occurring. Once an accident occurs, the construction vessels will immediately take measures to collect oil spills and reduce the scope of oil spill pollution according to the “oil spill emergency plan” formulated. Participate in the oil spill emergency response system of Shanghai Port Supervisor to handle major oil spill accidents with the help of social forces.
- During the construction period (especially at night), the use of the whistle and tweeter of the construction vessel is controlled to reduce the impact of noise, and the construction vessel is required to use walkie-talkie and other wireless communication equipment as much as possible to communicate.